NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to The Grapevine Monthly Newsletter

 
Welcome to The Grapevine
The ForGoodnessGrape Newsletter

Hi Everyone!
I wish to thank everyone for their purchases last month and welcome our newest customers to the
GRAPEVINE which is the source for hearing about ForGoodnessGrape sales and promotions.  For the month of July, I am extending FREE SHIPPING to everyone in our GRAPEVINE! As you already know I'm really trying to get this shop off to an awesome start. So if you will forward this GRAPEVINE to your friends, I will extend FREE SHIPPING to them as well on their first purchase.  Isn't that just GRAPE? Well that's how THE GRAPEVINE works! Directions for FREE SHIPPING are below and please don't forget to include the "NOTE TO SELLER" as directed below or I may not be alerted to issue the refund.

The other exciting happening this month is that ForGoodnessGrape is hosting a Give Away! All of the items pictured above are included. Please follow the link below to The Sampler Village website for entry rules and please do enter. I would love it if someone in our
GRAPEVINE would win! Sampler Village Giveaway

Lastly, I have started a Blog and you can find it here ForGoodnessGrape Blog where I will be writing about anything and everything having to do with Lips and Lip Balm and I hope that you will follow me on it.

To Take Me Up on My FREE SHIPPING Offer-Please follow the instructions below:
Present Customers:
Please put a note in the "NOTE TO SELLER" portion of your order and tell me that you heard about it through
THE GRAPEVINE 0710 and I will process a refund to you through PayPal.

Friends of Present Customers: Please do the same as above but also let me know who sent you to
THE GRAPEVINE so that I can thank them and I will process a refund to you through PayPal.

Also, please be sure to add
THE GRAPEVINE to your address book with the link below so that you don't miss any offers or notices of special events.

It's just that easy!
And I can't wait to see how
GRAPE this works.

      


No comments: