NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

THIS WEEK (08/22/10-08/28/10) IS THE START OF THE CONTEST

CONTEST: Which one is Lisa's favorite Lip Product this week?

THIS WEEK (08/22/10-08/28/10) IS THE START OF THE CONTEST! Now that you've had a chance to see which ones are all my favorites now, let's see who can guess which is my ultimate favorite! And the person who can guess which one is my ultimate favorite from all that I've been using since the contest began will win 2 Lip Products and 2 Perfume Stix of their choice! This is prize valued at over $20.00! So guess away!

You can enter by sending me a convo from my Etsy shop (www.forgoodnessgrape.etsy.com) or on my blog (www.forgoodnessgrape.blogspot.com) by commenting on this topic.

A random DRAWING from all entries will be held Sunday on 08/29/10.

No comments: