NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

A 'GRAPE ' Message from My Contest Winner - Lovin' everything a lot

Hello
Just want to start by thanking you for my awesome prize package.I can tell everything is made with love and care and all of the scents are lovely!

The perfumes are delightful..the ones i chose are innocent, sweet and make me happy.
I think that your Perfume Stiks are a great idea and think it's cool that i don't have to worry about spills or leakage. I think they are perfect for teens and tweens and would make great stocking stuffers.

I really really enjoy your lipbalms. Ruby Pomegranate is such a yummy flavor and it makes my lips so smooth which will really come in handy this winter:)

I was surprised at myself for ordering the Chocolate Gloss but i am so happy that i did. Not being a huge chocolate fan i couldn't stop applying some throughout the day. The light brown gloss color that you described is exactly what i was looking for and the added glitter is a plus!
I am thinking that you use real cocoa in it since i was just sitting there and my boyfriend asked me if i ate any chocolate.haha i said no its my Kick A$$ new lip Gloss..love it!

Thank you for the opportunity to try your products. I added your shop as a favorite and i will visit again for sure !!
Have a magical weekend girl :)
Cheers
Crystal

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

What wonderful feedback!!!!

Crystal said...

Hey Lisa
i still have a lot of my lip balms left even though i use them daily.;)
Your new products sound great!