NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Valentine's Day Event

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Valentine's Day Event

★*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´★ Welcome to For Goodness Grape - All you need to look and feel Grape!
(¸.•´ (¸.•´★
Well after what seemed to me to be forever, my For Goodness Grape Etsy shop is open and ready to start the new year off with a bang. I'm starting it off with a Valentine's Day event that you won't want to miss. My inspiration for Valentine's Day is the song by Mel Carter, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me. It's a 'GRAPE' old song and you can listen to it here. I also have a link in my Etsy shop with my 2 Valentine's Day gift sets below so that you can listen while shop. I'm still adding more new individual flavored Lip Candy and Perfume Stix for Valentine's Day and should have them all in by the end of the week. Here's a link to that section here and please check it a few times this week for new items until I have them all listed.


For Valentine's Day, I teamed up with two other Etsy artists to bring you 2 fabulous gift sets. Denise at DawnHavenDesigns http://www.HavenDawnDesigns.etsy.com has created some very cute HEART OF LOVE Glass Pendants and Linda at lucyizzy Paper Potpourri http://www.lucyizzy.etsy.com created some adorable Valentine’s Day gift tags for my very special gift sets. These sets are ready to give as gifts...or keep for yourself. (I won't tell :)




This set comes with a Triple Set of my theme inspired Perfume Stix in the following fragrances:
       
      HOLD ME is a fresh linen/clean cotton type fragrance that will leave you feeling very cozy and snuggly.


      THRILL ME is a fun blend of Orange, Cherry, Peach, Pineapple and Vanilla that will also thrill everyone around you.


      KISS ME is a strawberry champagne blend with an intoxicating mix of strawberry, hyacinth, cassis, white flowers and sandalwood blended with lily of the valley and apple cider.


And one of Denise's cute HEART OF LOVE glass pendants and complimented with an adorable Valentine’s Day gift tag made by Linda along with a coordinating organza bag.




Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me-Lip Candy and Pendant



This set comes with a Triple Set of my Valentine’s Day Theme Inspired Lip Candy in the following flavors:


     HOLD ME is sweet creamy vanilla and ooey, gooey caramel, creamy and decadent... help, where's the ice cream?


     THRILL ME is arich deep dark chocolate with a sweet, tart raspberry filling and is absolutely to die for. It tastes like a Godiva Chocolate…minus the calories!


     KISS ME is very fruity and comprised of the essences of apple, apricot, guava, orange, papaya, passion fruit and pineapple and is super YUMMY.


And one of Denise's cute HEART OF LOVE glass pendants and complimented with an adorable Valentine’s Day gift tag made by Linda along with a coordinating organza bag.



I also have a new "Lovers Lip Duo" which consists of two of my Lip Candies but when put together they create a third flavor. First is "I'm In Love" which is my decadent Dark Chocolate and Second is "With You" which is my Icy Cool Peppermint. But what's cool about this is that when you put them together you get a Peppermint Patty flavor. They go perfectly together. So kiss away with this Lovers Duo! You can see this item here.




Thank you!
Lisa :)



Thanks a BUNCH let's get started!
Lisa
For Goodness Grape
(4 Goodness Grape)

No comments: