NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

Monument Fire in Sierra Vista, AZ

Well thank God my family is finally back home and safe. They had been evacuated for their home last week when the wild fire in Arizona called the Monument Fire became out of control. This is the worst fire that many can ever remember. Many lost everything they had. Tonight my sister sent me this YouTube video which was made as a tribute to those that suffered, lost everything and fought so hard to help so many return to somewhat normal lives.

Thank you to all those that volunteer and risk your lives to keep us safe from harm. God Bless You All.




Tribute to the Monument Fire in Sierra Vista, AZ

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Hi thanks for posting thhis