NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Affair


The Affair
After lots of different blending I have another outstanding fragrance to bring to you. Drum roll please….This fragrance is dedicated to my affair with fragrance and bath and body. I admit it... The Affair is another irresistible warm sexy fragrance but then very different too in that it has bright, sparkly citrus notes followed by soft flowery notes of jasmine, violet and mimosa sitting in an amber base. I love it. You know the name came from my husband accusing me of spending more time on my shop than I do with him. My shop does run a very close 2nd to him so maybe he’s on to me and my affair with ForGoodnessGrape.

This also has a beautiful crystal stud that dots the "i" on the label. This fragrance is a true masterpiece.

Perfect to carry along in your purse for little touch-ups throughout the day.

My PERFUME ROLLER STIX are all infused with richly scented high quality fragrances and or essential oils into a non-alcohol based perfume which absorb quickly into the skin.

To use: Apply to pulse points on wrists, inside the elbows, behind the ears, or anywhere you want a boost of fragrance. Allow it to sink in for 1-2 minutes and you’ll smell ‘GRAPE’ for hours! (Great!)

Follow this link to see more of my PERFUME Roller Stix in different fragrances:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/forgoodnessgrape?section_id=7139636


Please see my Facebook page for details for a special gift with purchase this week  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/forgoodnessgrape

No comments: