NEW MAIN SHOP

My new main shop is open and I'm updating items everyday. Find me here at http://www.ForGoodnessGrape.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let's Help Paige Get to Camp for Children with Alopecia Universalis (complete body hair loss)

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share an email with you that I received today from a little girls mother that really touched my heart. You see this beautiful little girl suffers from Alopecia Universalis (complete loss of body hair). Here's the email below and the link to her donation site. There is also a slide show so you can see what a beautiful little girl she truly is. She is trying to raise enough money to go to camp with other children that also suffer from this and this is place that she can make some lifelong friends.

"Hi my name is Colene Anderson I have a daughter Paige who suffers from alopecia Universalis(complete body hair loss) She is trying to raise money for a camp that is just for kids with her
auto Immune disease. We are looking for people who would like to donate there products for a raffle where the money goes
to her camp. You can check out her fundraising page here www.gofundme.com/AlopeciaUniversalis along with the raffle there will be a link to your site so others that do not win will
know where to get the item or talent that they see. If you are interested in helping out my daughters cause it would
be greatly appreciated thank you for your time.
Colene Anderson
Mommy to a bald beauty"

Thank you for reading and being so supportive.
Lisa

1 comment:

brittanymlemay said...

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Mycapil